Tired of mascara? Our eyelash extensions and strip lashes are the perfect way to add luxurious length and fullness to your lashes without the ordeal of a messy mascara application.
Eyelash Extensions is a practice that enhances the length, thickness and fullness to natural eyelashes. Eyelash extensions are single fiber “hairs” that been available in a selection of lengths, widths, curls and colors. The extensions are independently applied to one’s own natural lashes using a very small quantity of medical grade adhesive. It may take around 2 hours and we make sure it is done in a separate room and you can relax while Master Eyelashes Extension expert works her MAGIC!
Lash After Care
- Once applied, they last up to 4 weeks.
- Do not wash eyes or shower for 24 hours after lash application. Do not swim or spa for 48 hours after lash application to allow adequate time for bonding.
- Be gentle with your lashes.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes.
- Avoid oil -based and waterproof mascara. Water based mascara and water based mascara remover may be used. Use mascara sparingly and gently remove mascara with water - based eye makeup remover.
- Brush your lashes with the disposable mascara wand everyday.
- Avoid heat like: saunas, blow dryer
- We recommend getting a touch up every two to four weeks.
|Strip Lashes (Including Lashes)||$16|
|Eyelash Extensions(Full Set)||$69(Promotional Offer ) Regular $169|
|Feather Extentions & Bling Strands||$10 each(quantity discount applicable)|
In order to maximize the life of your Eyelash Extensions, please follow these after-care instructions:
Wait 2 Hours before allowing water to come in contact with eyes! If you wear contacts, please wait at least 2 hours before reinserting them and use the least amount of contact solution possible for proper placement. Please blot excess solution with tissue and avoid pooling solution, rewetting drops, or tears from pooling around eyes.
Wait 24 Hours before steaming face, using steam room, saunas, hot tubs, or swimming. Please DO NOT face showerhead when showering.
- Do not use waterproof mascara on eyelash extensions.
- You may lightly apply non-waterproof mascara however, use of mascara will break the bond of your eyelash extension adhesive and may fray extensions. If choosing to use mascara it is crucial to use a NON-OIL BASED remover as oils will loosen extensions and shorten the lifespan of your extensions.
- Only use oil-free products to remove eye make-up. When removing eye area makeup, use a cotton swab or moistened towelette to gently cleanse the area.
- Do not use an eyelash curler on extensions, as it may break the bond of your extensions as well as causing your natural lashes to break or be damaged.
- Please schedule an appointment to have your extensions removed. Attempting to remove extensions yourself is NOT RECOMMENDED, as it may cause breakage or loss of your natural lashes. Removal includes a lash conditioning treatment to maintain the health and integrity of your natural lashes.
- Please schedule refill appointments accordingly. Due to the natural life cycle of your natural lashes and lifestyle you can expect to need refills every 2-3 weeks.
- It may take a day or two to adapt to the weight & length of the extensions. If you notice any sensitivity or reaction to them please contact me immediately.
- Remember to keep hands away from lashes while they set & sleep like a princess!