Hiring: New Creative Cosmetologists
Make Me Divine talent. Make Me Divine enthusiasm. Make Me Divine skill.
As with any valuable goal, joining the elite Make Me Divine Team isn't easy. It requires a willingness and dedication to continue learning on a daily basis—about yourself, about us, and about new techniques and trainings that will elevate your skills to the next level.
If you’re a stylist/nail technician/esthetician who wants to be part of a winning team on the cutting edge of style, you’ll love Make Me Divine. If you’re a stylist who wants to a team to bring out the best in you, so that you can bring out the best in our guests, then we’ll be a great fit.
Your first three months with Make Me Divine will include foundation training, introduction to core systems, and general apprenticeship.
- Months 1-3: Preparation for New Talent + Stage 1 evaluation
- Months 4-9: Preparation for Make Me Divine Talent
- Months 10-12: Freestyle + Mentor Program
- Months 13-15: Graduate to Make Me Divine Talent; continue as a co-facilitator
New Talent Training
Our New Talent Salon will advance your abilities, build your confidence, and prepare you for your promotion to Make Me Divine Talent.
Apprenticeship will continue throughout your New Talent training.
What will be covered:
- Personal image — personality/ disposition, appearance, body language, conversation
- Product education
- Style/Technique education
- What helps us stand out
New Talent Education
Hand/Hoot and Calf Massage
Organic Ritual for Manicure and Pedicure
Scrubs and Hot Stone Massage
Personal Hygiene, Public Health
Safety, Sterilization & Sanitation
Color-Products, Color Chemistry, Mixing Timing
Highlights, Low Lights
Shampoo Blow Dry
Organic Hair color
Cuts- Bob, Men's, Long hair
The promotion from New Talent to Make Me Divine Talent depends on you meeting the following goals:
- Productivity - 85%
- Retail per guest - $15
- Appointment prebook - 60%
As a valued Make Me Divine Talent team member, you will enjoy limitless opportunities for advancement.
If you are talented, healing creative and fashion-forward, with the desire to excel, then Make Me Divine is the right salon/spa for you. To begin your Divinity Journey, attach your resume to this email address: email@example.com
Salon Co Ordinator/Front Desk Job Description
- Welcoming guests and providing introductions/tour to new customers
- Using the payments and booking system
- Maintaining an impeccable salon/spa environment
- Coordinate facility schedules to maximize usage and efficiency.
- Meet salon profit goals
- Maintaining front desk displays, signage, sidewalk displays, and tidiness; watering plants; general physical upkeep; filing documents
- Ongoing customer service
- Respond to customer inquiries or complaints.
- Perform accounting duties, such as recording daily cash flow
- Plan or direct spa services and programs
- Inform staff of job responsibilities, performance expectations, client service standards, or corporate policies and guidelines.
- Membership and package and retail sales
- Monitor operations to ensure compliance with applicable health, safety, or hygiene standards.
- Inventory products and order new supplies.
- Laundry etc
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems in order to achieve daily target revenue
- Educate, inspire and build relationships with Clients and Staff
- Drive retail and service sales through effective Sales, Social Media and marketing support
- Plan, manage, and participate in special in-salon events
- Work in salon (i.e. sell) during key fun events to assist in achieving sales goals
- Demonstrate the highest level of leadership and professionalism, always upholding the Verb message and image, while maintaining a positive attitude at all times
- Achieve sales plan
- Must be reliable
Hard-working and reliable. You show up on time, and make best use of "down-time" at the studio to finish your many administrative duties. You take pride in doing the best possible work.
Play well with others. You know how to read people, have great people skills, and can deal with people from a variety of backgrounds.
Impeccable Communicator. You communicate readily and gracefully what you need and what you see the business needs. You don't hesitate to ask when you need help.
Warm, engaging, social. You like people and know how to connect with them in a genuine way. Be the host of the space.
Problem-solver. You take initiative to solve problems and find solutions that make it easier for staff and customers to do their healing work.
You love the wellness industry! You are excited about working in a wellness center!
Please contact us via email with a resume, a brief introduction, and a photo if you wish. Please respond to these questions in your cover letter:
- Why are you interested in working at a our salon/spa?
- What do you do better than anyone you know?
- Why should people get Hair Style and facials from our salon?
Past experience in salon or spa or in service industry is a huge plus.
This is the perfect position for a self-directed multi-tasker. A highly professional image, excellent communication skills, outgoing & friendly personality, very dependable, great organizational skills and basic computer skills are a must.